Pluto PCB, Controller and Coding Drones

Home Forums Drona Aviation – Drone for Education Pluto PCB, Controller and Coding Drones

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Soumik Debnath
      Participant

1. What is the cost of Pluto PCB?
        2. What is the name of the controller or which is the brain of the drone and where can we get and buy it?
        3. What can be the cost of the drone that I have seen in the ATL DRONE WEBINAR SESSIONS?
        4. Can we code for our drone such that we don’t need to control it manually through the Pluto Controller app? If we can, then how to do it? Is there any app in Google Play Store/App Store to code for our drone? If such an app exists, then please tell me the name of that app. Is this app available for Windows/Linux/Android? If it’s available for all softwares, then please tell how to install/download in different softwares?
        5. What are the materials needed to make a drone at home and then control it via Pluto Controller app?
        6. If we can code, then can we code it with the ones that we do in the Plezmo app available in Google Play Store for making Android and Web apps with blocks of instructions? If this can be done, then how to do this? Please give us the link or name of the courses for ATL DRONE MODULE Coding free of cost or with money. If free of cost, then give us the link or name of the courses as I am very interested in ATL DRONE MODULE and want to make fascinating drones.

Please answer all the above questions.

pravinm
        Participant

All your questions were answered in the book ‘Project book for Pluto x’ you can find it in download section.
          the price of drone is available in amazon.in
          till date PlutoX is the only option that has much control using the programme as compared to Pluto 1.2.
          all these possibilities mentioned in the project book refer before shopping.

enjoy.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.