Primus X & Primus v4 Technical Specifications

Home Forums Drona Aviation – Drone for Education Primus X & Primus v4 Technical Specifications

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Bill Holmes
      Participant

What are the technical specification differences between the Primus X and Primus v4 controllers? Thank you.

prasanna.shevare
        Participant
          Bill Holmes
          Participant

Thank you for your quick response.

The Microcontrollers are different versions. Are there any coding implications because of this?

If custom code is flashed to the Primus X controller, I presume it replaces the current default operating code as delivered. Consequently, after tinkering, if I want to flash the Primus X back to it’s original code, where can I download the code that can enable me to flash the Primus X back to it’s default delivered state?

Thank you for your time.

prasanna.shevare
            Participant

Hi,
              The main coding implication is available APIs for Primus X and Primus V4. Primus X has some extra APIs for Hardware interface.

If you want to flash a default firmware you can do it from your App > Menu > Update firmware.

pravinm
              Participant

Hi Bill, your code will not flash the firmware of either of primus, you can flash your code using Cygnus – > Wifi Full flash or Wifi normal flash.
                your code will not be in effect until you enable ‘Developer’ mode during flight.

For more details, visit ‘Project book’ in the download section.

enjoy !!

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.